Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Yes"

I've been playing a game on FB, although i promised myself I would never do such a thing. Everyone is calling me "lord xxx", (it's Kingdoms of Camelot, so we're all "lords" or "ladies").

I've decided I like being called "lord". I'm wondering if i can get my wife to call me that. "Yes, my lord"....I really like the sound of that :).

And why shouldn't she? What is so wrong with that as a title? People call me "Mr." all the time. How is this any different? I think that maybe it's time we started giving a little more respect to our fellow man. It's a title that maybe we should be able to earn, like "Doctor" or something like that. You ever talk to a doctor on the phone, and they insist you call them "Dr. xxx"? Just call me "lord Brent".

But i know my life has just been cut short by suggesting it..

No comments: